[TR] Tr4 Leaf springs

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 23:11:52 MST 2014

> "CS Hyde UHMW - PE with High Bond Adhesive Liner, 20mm Thick,
> Tan, 2" Width
> x 5 Yard Roll"
>
> Twenty millimeters!  Sumthin' gotta be wrong there, dontcha think?

Yes, I do.  Apologies for not researching more carefully.  After looking up the part number on the manufacturer's site,
http://tinyurl.com/msb927d
I believe that should be .020" or .022" (the adhesive is .002") rather than 20mm (or .022mm).  No reason for it to be that thick
(AFAIK), so this one might be more appropriate
http://tinyurl.com/lpheq4h

But let me be clear, this is not what I tried and I don't know for certain if it would work or not.  The tape I used is only .005"
thick (plus a .0015" layer of lower performance adhesive).  Saint Gobain 2302-5R

Randall