[TR] Brake MC Question

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:11:22 MST 2014

Apple Hydraulics rebuilt both master cylinders and the clutch slave
cylinder on my car about four years ago. I was happy with the results.
 I'd much rather have brass-sleeved original than the current dreck.

Here are a few images of the liner:
http://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-qVM3KNW/0/XL/i-qVM3KNW-XL.jpg
http://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-DhwcJmZ/0/XL/i-DhwcJmZ-XL.jpg
http://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-ZhnsqLr/0/XL/i-ZhnsqLr-XL.jpg