[TR] Brake MC Question

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 11:10:12 MST 2014

Jim,

I replaced the brake MC in my '62 TR4 in Fall of 2012.....I haven't had
good luck rebuilding MCs so I waited for Moss to have a sale and sprung for a
new one (.75" bore OEM)....no problems, works well.

I've bought rebuilt shocks from Apple - always worked fine.  I can't
comment on their rebuilt MCs.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1962 TR4  CT2052L

In a message dated 3/6/2014 8:08:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,