[TR] Archive searching updates

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Mar 6 14:36:03 MST 2014

Making some progress, at least getting different errors :-)

At the moment doing a search of the archives will produce a list of results.
But the underlying links for those results are incorrect - you click on them
and you get a not found error.  I'm hoping to get this resolved in the next
day or so, but the bottom line could be that I will need to regenerate the
entiredatabase from scratch.  That's a LOT of messages over a LOT of years.
Hopefully it won't come to that.

It should certainly be all working properly by the time the spring fund drive
comes up next month ( donate early, donate often! ) which is also incentive
for me to clean up some of the web pages.  There are still refeneces to majordomo
scattered about - not good.

The party never ends!

mjb.