[TR] TR3 front turn signals

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:05:56 MST 2014

I remember that the color of the front turn signals changed in 1963.  I just
verified that with Wikipedia and we all know they are always correct.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com