[TR] Windshield wiper motor update!

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Mar 1 15:36:21 MST 2014

I just finished installing the new wiper motor brushes and I installed them
with the slots oriented in the direction of rotation and it works great! I
noticed a distinct increase in the spead of the motor right away. I ran the
wiper motor for about 10 minutes straight to hopefully break in the brushes
but it is definately an improvement.
I am getting really close to finishing the car;
I am down to getting the interior in, carpet, new top and waiting for my new
bumpers and I am done! It will be 14 years in April since I first pushed the
car into my garage.
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a

Dave Connitt