[TR] TR3 front turn signals

Jeff fishplate at charter.net
Sun Mar 2 09:37:43 MST 2014

On 3/1/2014 3:29 PM, Randall wrote:
> Amber was actually illegal (in the US) I believe, until many years after the last
> TR3B.

My 1963 Volkswagen came with white front turn signals.   My 1964 came
with amber signals.

I forget what year the OP's car was, but I think that would be a
reasonable guide.

And I can't fathom why my 1975 TR6 was the only year with white parking
lights.  I understand that this was standard in the UK and on the
Continent, but I didn't think it was legal in the US....

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

---