[TR] Steering Rack Question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:32:42 MST 2014

On a TR4 steering rack, do the locking tab washer tabs (sits between the two
large nuts, one that secures the inner tie rod, and the other that locks
that nut) bend over the inner locking nut (thin) or are they just bent over
the outer larger nut that secures the inner tie rod ball?  I should have
taken a picture when apart, but alas I didn't.

Also, anyone interested in a 73 Triumph Stag with hardtop.  Been in storage
for twenty years and it is a right hand drive brought back by a soldier
stationed in England. Not perfect, I am going to really check it out
tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL