[TR] So there I was..again

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jul 5 22:37:48 MDT 2014

There's a guy in the Utah club that rides around with his English Sheep dog in
his TR3, quite a site.

Always invite what I perceive to be responsible kids to sit in the car if
parents are near by.

Also have an old Land Rover that gets to a few shows "cool Jeep, Buddy!"  Sign
on the front says "all kids welcome".  They turn every knob and flip every
switch, it's virtually indestructible.   Lots of fun for all ages.

Not sure how I ended up in a TR3, everyone I knew had a different LBC, maybe I
was just trying to be different.  I still am....

Bill B
1962 TR3B
1967 Morgan 4/4
1968 Land Rover Series 2A