[TR] So there I was..again

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 06:53:06 MDT 2014

On 7/5/14, 9:37 PM, Wbeech wrote:
> Bill B
> 1962 TR3B
> 1967 Morgan 4/4
> 1968 Land Rover Series 2A

I've found that the TR3 and Series Land Rover are such different driving
experiences that when you switch back and forth depending upon what you
are doing and your mood you never get tired of either.  But it is the
Land Rover that carries the dog and ventures out in the snow.  These
cars are a great complimentary pair.

There was a very recent off topic thread on one of the Land Rover lists
about who owns other British cars.  It seems a lot of Land Rover owners
also own a British car.  Mostly TRs & MGs but there is the occasional
Morris, Bentley and tiger.

I have always been just a little jealous of Morgans.  To my mind they
are just a little more Triumph like than a TR3.  Or should I say just a
little closer to my idea of the ideal Triumph than my TR3.  No way would
I kick a Morgan Super Sport out of my garage.

Nice group of cars Bill.

TeriAnn
1961 TR3A (built in spring of 1960)
1960 Land Rover Dormobile