[TR] So there I was..again

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jul 5 21:55:13 MDT 2014

RE:  Kids and TRs--My first sports car memory was from when a was about 5
years old give or take I would wake up before everybody else on the weekend
and go roam around the neighborhood (different times) One fine morning I
happened upon a TR2 or TR3, the shape burned into my little blank slate
brain, a cool little car that looked like I could climb in and take it for a
spin.  It was just around the corner, and I don't remember ever seeing it
but that one morning, which was from memory one of those first warm mornings
of spring when the air was fresh and clean.  Yes, I think the cars leave an
impression on kids.

RE:  Big Dogs and Sports Cars--One of my first jobs was at a place called
Foreign Auto Parts, they did service and repairs also, I was a parts runner
and clean up guy, anyway, the owner had an Irish Wolfhound that hung out in
the shop everyday and went was regularly transported in the owner's daily
driver Alfa Spyder, the dogs head stuck out over the windshield and they
were quite a site running around town.

Greg Lemon