[TR] So there I was

Joe Burlein floridatr6 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 18:27:22 MDT 2014

Don't feel bad, just think about the $8k he gets to spend on the tune up. The
$10k he spends on a steering rack.  $300 for a thermostat.  Or the fact he
literally can't take his car out of second gear without risking a jail
sentence. Oh, plus the fact that when you are doing 60 you feel like you are
doing a 160. When is doing a 160 he feels like he is doing 60!

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/floridatr6@cfl.rr.com