[TR] So there I was

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Jul 4 10:04:40 MDT 2014

My Australian Shepherd does the same - sits up with his head in the wind.
The other day my wife and I were stopped at lights and we heard some people
by the side of the road say "Oh, how cute!"  I was going to tell my wife
they were obviously referring to her and not the TR3 (which invariably
attracts the word "cute") when the pedestrians continued "what a lovely dog"
!

"Cute" is very much an American word which I adopted with my citizenship.  I
was once asked what the Irish or English equivalent was and I was stumped.
Any suggestions from across the water?

Andrew Uprichard
Down to one driver, 1962 TR3B
2 smallmouths undergoing restoration