[TR] Alternative to Delco 10Si alternator?

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:19:44 MST 2014

Not sure if anyone makes one for this specific application, but a different
pulley on an unmodified 10Si might work.  Then when you need to swap the
alternator in the future you just have to transfer the special pulley to
the new alternator.  The 10si has been used on hundreds of different
applications, it might take some searching but I'll bet there is one out
there somewhere that would work.