[TR] TR6 Hesitation and Running Issue

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Mon Feb 24 12:42:14 MST 2014

I have a 41558 dist., which should have a Vac Retard.  The Vac Unit points
to the rear of the car.

The vac unit appears to be new(er) than the rest of the dist. , any way to
tell whether it is an advance or retard unit?  Is it possible a DPO has
mixed it up?

It is my understanding that the Vac retard actually does very little to
affect the drivability of the car, and lots of folks simply recommend
disconnecting and capping them?

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711