[TR] TR6 Hesitation and Running Issue

Brian Induni binduni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:31:45 MST 2014

Jonas, make sure you're dealing with a dizzy that has vacuum ADVANCE and
not RETARD. You should be able to tell by which side of the vacuum unit the
line attaches to. It's a very counter-intuitive set up (to me at least),
and can cause some serious head scratching if you try to tune the engine as
an advance setup with a retard unit.

Brian