[TR] TR4 exhaust systems and rear brake cylinder installation

john-marie at sbcglobal.net john-marie at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 19 20:02:36 MST 2014

On Feb 8, George Haynes responded to my question on exhaust systems for the
TR4.  He liked the sound of the dual muffler system, without the resonator,
but couldn't find a source to "mix & match" in stainless.  I found these folks
(vpittsley at engelimports.com) and ordered a dual stainless system with a "Y"
pipe instead of a resonator.  I believe they get the exhausts from Bell in UK.

Yesterday, I got some very good advice on how to install rear brake cylinders.
I put the middle shim/plate in last as suggested.  Made the process easy.
Thanks to all for the "how to" advice.

John DeLuca