[TR] I need a new Brake Line and its NLS

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 00:25:15 MDT 2014

> NLS at Moss.

Moss has it, you just have to buy the entire kit in Cunifer.  Not such a bad idea anyway to replace all of it, as that old tubing
can sometimes turn brittle; but nothing says you can't use just one piece if you want to.  No doubt someone on eBay will pay for the
rest of it :)
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=41446

One of these days, I should take a photo of the piece of original line that snapped in my hands.

TeriAnn's idea (buy pre-made line at FLAPS, and reterminate it to length) should work, but I had a dickens of a time making a double
flare in the line I got.  It was so hard that it would slide through the jaws of my flaring tool before it would deform to a bubble
flare.  I tried 4 or 5 different tools before I finally managed to get even a half-fast flare (with a Snap-On tool).  If I were
going to go that route again, I'd buy raw Cunifer line instead.  It is SO much easier to work with!
http://tinyurl.com/oekvvme

Randall