[TR] TR3 water pump question

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Oct 31 05:46:47 MDT 2013

Thanks for the tip.  My pump started making noise at Bodega Bay on Highway
1.  We were staying south of Napa which was 50 miles.  Made it back without
incident, luckily, and we put the car on the trailer and headed home (well,
after spending another day in Napa Valley driving the Escape).

Someday soon I will order up a new pump and pulley and some Locktite RC609
and hope for the best.

Dave