[TR] Seat belts in TR4A

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Oct 30 16:01:17 MDT 2013

very much so.  the issue imho is do you want to rebuild your face or take
the chance on spinal compression?

after my nose was broken for the third time (over many years) I had some
serious nose surgery.  I DO NOT want to go through that again.

at nationals two? years ago someone rolled their vitesse.  he was just fine.
no roll bar, although he has one now.

but here are some facts:
at 35 mph a collision without a seat belt is fatal.
a collision at 20 mph is like falling off a 2 story building
a collision at 40 mph is like falling off a 4 story building

yes, I recently took driver ed to get out of a speeding ticket.