[TR] Seat belts in TR4A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:48:44 MDT 2013

This is clearly an area with different points of view.  I have heard
arguments against installing a shoulder belt with the attachment point well
below your shoulder.  I believe the concern is spinal compression though
one could also ponder the wisdom of being strapped in an upright position
in one of these cars (w/o a roll bar).

Geo