[TR] Seat belts in TR4A

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 29 20:50:42 MDT 2013

The TR250 and 6 mounted the lap belt on the top of the wheel well behind the
seats, I don't know what kind of bracing or reinforcement they may have used
underneath.  The location is not ideal in my opinion, as it has to come up
and around the seat, and, at least on me, tends to slide off my shoulder
since not coming from point higher than my shoulder, it is actually kind of
a pain, especially with the top down, as it sort or has to squeeze between
the seat and the convertible top or boot cover.  If you know someone who has
a TR6 I would ask to take a look at the setup in one of those as the inner
tub is laid out the same.

Greg Lemon