[TR] Seat belts in TR4A

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Wed Oct 30 11:09:53 MDT 2013

Hi,

I saw a TR4 or TR6 that had installed the retractors down in front of the wheel wells, clear down on the vertical panel right behind the seats.  The owner was pretty happy with the way it works.  It has the advantage of not taking up space on the shelf behind the seat.  Not sure if it interferes with seat travel.

The loop was at the top of the wheel well.

Roger