[TR] Seat belts in TR4A

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Wed Oct 30 06:32:52 MDT 2013

I put mounted mine just above the rear wheel wells, not on the wells
themselves.
My only complaint is having to ensure the chest strap is clear of the hood
frame's bars.

Kind of wishing I would have stayed with the two point belts, but that chest
strap offers some additional peace of mind.  Only need it once!!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com