[TR] Towing a Spitfire

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 21:35:52 MST 2013

You can rent a small uhaul truck and load the car at a muffler place or other place with a rack.
I did this with a TR4.
The spit is a cheap car, but you're going too cheap dragging it that far.  The whole frontend will be sandblasted when you arrive after flat towing that far.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone