[TR] TR4A upper wishbone bushings

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Nov 27 06:04:59 MST 2013

Ditto on Greg's comments about poly.  I've never done a satisfactory job
installing rubber bushings but it has been said that you must have the
suspension at normal ride height when you tighten the nuts since the rubber doesn't
rotate, it deflects and you want it to deflect equally to either side of
the mid point.  If you tighten the nuts at full extension (as I did) then they
will be overstreched at full compression.

Dave