[TR] TR4A upper wishbone bushings

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 20:57:37 MST 2013

I put new upper rubber bushing in my TR4A  few years ago, they didn't last
long, maybe I didn't get them on right (couldn't ask questions on email
lists back then) anyway, I replaced them with poly bushings, which are
pretty reasonable for a set, I thought the steering and general handling
felt more precise with no deterioration of ride quality, and keep them lubed
properly (silicone grease) and they should last a long time.  I know there
are differing opinions on poly bushings, but I think for this particular
application they work well, have them on my TR250 too.

Greg Lemon