[TR] Front Camber Adjustment - TR3

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri May 24 20:25:09 MDT 2013

There is no adjustment for camber.  Did you replace the ball joints?  Some
aftermarket ball joints have the hole for the pin in the wrong position:  if
you do not tighten the whole way, you will end up with camber.  Apart from
this, you either had a major accident without knowing or the car has always
been like this.  I cannot see the suspension tower moving without some
serious trauma - and the cross member would probably reflect that.

Andrew Uprichard