[TR] Front Camber Adjustment - TR3

Jonas Payne jagmog at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 18:43:15 MDT 2013

After a long layup, I finally got my TR3 on the road again and noticed that
the passenger side wheel has about 1/2" of positive camber - which is about
3/4" the wrong way.

I don't see any adjustment to make.  Any ideas what happened?

We did have the transmission out several times during the layup - is it
possible that the engine may have bent the suspension tower at some point if
was unsupported at the rear?

No rust to speak of (at all) so I don't think its anything like that, and
all of the suspension bushings are new.

I got no movement on the wheel with the front end jacked up.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711