[TR] TR6 Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank ~15 gallons

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Mar 8 12:07:15 MST 2013

Aluminum doesn't rust........ and my tank is only 11.4 gallons if you top it
off............which I don't so I wanted larger capacity for the trips I
take and the way I use my car...... The 6-Pack guys wanted a tank with dual
outlets to prevent fuel starvation and the guys with TBI/FI wanted a fuel
return line that extends into the tank. Moss/TRF sell stock aluminum tanks
for $620-$700 while this tank is $425 until 3/18 and then will go to $475!
The company producing my tank does nothing but custom aluminum tanks for
Military, Marine, Aircraft and Racing. Very specialized... highest quality
materials, machining and welders...... over 10,000 custom tanks a year. With
due respect to your materials guy, they employ a full time engineer who's
involved in the final design and manufacturing process for their tanks.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/

1975 TR6 modified with: