[TR] Your own T5 Conversion

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Thu Jan 24 08:58:00 MST 2013

Hi Frank:

Sadly, no access to such fun toys anymore. I am now in digital media, so I've
got auto-stereoscopic 3D flat screens that can show you your bell housing
floating in the air, but it's "look, don't touch"...

As others have noted, printing a real part is still a pretty expensive
sounding procedure.

Cheers,

Mark