[TR] Your own T5 Conversion

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 09:52:51 MST 2013

i too have limited access to the CNC machines now. sad face!

i did have my
bell housing drawn in 3D cad and could add texture and color. i then had a
conversion software that turned my cad drawings into G code. but again its all
gone!

it will be expensive for some time, but its encouraging that
replacement or modified parts will become more readily available.

but
remember that miserable old engineer that sat in the corner growling at you
when new technologies where introduced at work? seems im becoming him!!!

could still buy an Australian bell housing for around 500.00 ... humbug