[TR] Your own T5 Conversion

Jonas Payne jagmog at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:54:46 MST 2013

I invested in a 3 in one lathe/milling machine about 2 years ago - to date,
I have corrected 1 brake drum and modified an TR O.D. adapter plate.  I
haven't the slightest idea of how to really use the thing.  There is a
reason that there used to be schools, programs and unions to teach people
things.  Apprentice programs take years, and on the job training takes years
more.

A quality machine is a door stop - the knowledge, skill and time to use it
represent the real cost/value.

I have looked at some plasma cutting tables recently - wonderful machines,
but unfortunately the user interface isn't dumbed down enough for me to be
comfortable with it.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711