[TR] Your own T5 Conversion

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 20:22:35 MST 2013

All depends on where you live. If there is a Tech Shop near you, check it
out:
http://www.techshop.ws/ I have a friend that teaches at several of them and
he is encouraging me to join, which I probably will as soon as I start my
next major project.
Yes, they have 3D printers as well as machining tools and they are pretty
good at staying up with technology, or so I'm told.
Bob