[TR] TR4 radio brackets & overrider struts

Carl Sereda carlsereda at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 13:37:55 MST 2013

Thanks for the shout-out Joe,

The other guy, who input measurements into CAD plotter for manufacturing
drawings was Kurtis Jones.. wow, back in 2005..

Ps; I also made detailed drawings of the two TR4 front bumper overrider
'struts' which would be easy enough to replicate with 5/8" steel tubing - and
all TR4s should have them!

Regards,
Carl (Sereda)
'63 TR4 since '74

Carl Sereda fails to mention that he is responsible for the replicated
generic panel offered by Moss.

Based on dimensions and information supplied by Carl and another enthusiast,
we decided to make 50, and it didnt make any difference if it lost money. We
did it because we could and we were being encouraged to do so.. The basic
dimensions and angles are precisely the same as OEM.

We sold the initial 50 and have had several runs since then.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648