[TR] TR6 windshield mounting

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Thu Jan 10 02:45:21 MST 2013

I'm going to be doing this for my TR6 some time this year, and although
I have no experience with it, I'm currently working on a Land Rover
Discovery I bought cheap.

The Discovery is like a greenhouse with the amount of glass it has and
every one of these windows uses just a rubber seal.

And around every seal it leaks and rusts. Use sealer.

Land Rover owners recommend this stuff, whic hcan be used with the
rubber gasket in place:

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_flowable-silicone-windshield-and-glass-sealer-permatex_7160107-p?searchTerm=windshield+sealer

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics