[TR] TR4 Over Rider Support Tubes

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 6 09:39:14 MST 2013

Keith,

My matching numbers 63 came with the tubes when I picked it up over 8
years ago. Maybe some owners removed them? Not sure why. Maybe accident
damage?

You are correct about the welded nut. Why have the nut if it wasn't
going to be used?
I am not sure about the 4A, since their over-riders are different. Maybe
that is what the dealer was referring to?

I looked in the parts manual and the part numbers are:

611971 and 611970 Listed as Tube, front overider to front wheel arch.

Bob