[TR] TR4 Over Rider Support Tubes

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Sun Jan 6 10:02:34 MST 2013

True, that anything other than minor front end damage would likely break or
crumple the support tube. I have them on CT6716LO, I have seen them in the
SPC, TRF and Moss both list them, and I have seen them in other pictures. So,
I do not have much doubt they exist. My main questions are to see if there are
original owners whose cars did not come with them or if there was a point at
which they were discontinued - or even if was an item that was sometimes left
off a new vehicle at the factory. Thanks for your feedback.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario
N5X 2K2
Home: (519) 660-1916
E-Mail: keithstewart at execulink.com

On 2013-01-06, at 11:39 AM, Bob Labuz wrote:

> Keith,
>
> My matching numbers 63 came with the tubes when I picked it up over 8 years
ago. Maybe some owners removed them? Not sure why. Maybe accident damage?

> You are correct about the welded nut. Why have the nut if it wasn't going to
be used?
> I am not sure about the 4A, since their over-riders are different. Maybe
that is what the dealer was referring to?