[TR] Storing sheet metal (fenders)

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jan 5 16:18:24 MST 2013

Go to your local automotive paint store and get a quart of 'Etch Primer",
this will protect it until you are ready.  Then you can sand it, prime it,
paint it when you are ready.  I like the Nason brand but there are others.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti