[TR] Storing sheet metal (fenders)

ADRIAN DIX-DYER dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sun Jan 6 03:56:15 MST 2013

I bare metaled my front wings (fenders) by sandblasting 10 years ago. Then
I sprayed them immediately with a high concentrate zinc primer the kind
they use on ocean based oil rigs to stop rust.
They have been stored in my unheated garage since, awaiting the day I
finally get the car together, no detectable rust.
I live in Wales UK which has a very damp climate winter and summer.
Zinc primer works for me.
Adrian TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK.