[TR] TR3 question

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 16:13:38 MST 2013

> Various of the parts attached to the firewall (voltage 
> regulator, fuse box,
> starter solenoid) have associated holes which are filled with 
> - what do I
> call them? - "things" which then secure the screws which hold the
> accessories in place. 

I call them "clip nuts", the SPC calls them "nut, spire", and TRF calls them "nut, fix".  Are we confused yet?  I know I am...

Anyway, PN FC2805 and TRF probably has them in stock (unless I got the last of them).


More information about the Triumphs mailing list