[TR] TR3 question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Dec 19 15:18:26 MST 2013

Various of the parts attached to the firewall (voltage regulator, fuse box,
starter solenoid) have associated holes which are filled with - what do I
call them? - "things" which then secure the screws which hold the
accessories in place.  I have more round holes than I have these "things".
Does anyone know if they are available (or what they are called) ?  Many
thanks as always.


Andrew Uprichard

More information about the Triumphs mailing list