[TR] TR3 question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Dec 19 19:35:24 MST 2013

Nope - not speed nuts.  And not caged nuts or grommets either.  They have
two loops on the back and help secure , for example the regulator.  I think
Randall understands what I am talking about, but I still can't find any




From: Frank Fisher [mailto:yellowtr3 at yahoo.com] 
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:50 PM
To: Andrew Uprichard; triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 question


do you need more things or are you just trying to fill up the holes?

you will have more holes when finished than you need things.

i think your things might be speed nuts.

CFQlrfgodN1EAjw> &gclid=COne1_y7vbsCFQlrfgodN1EAjw




On Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:26 PM, Andrew Uprichard
<auprichard at uprichard.net> wrote:

Various of the parts attached to the firewall (voltage regulator, fuse box,
starter solenoid) have associated holes which are filled with - what do I
call them? - "things" which then secure the screws which hold the
accessories in place.  I have more round holes than I have these "things".
Does anyone know if they are available (or what they are called) ?  Many
thanks as always.

Andrew Uprichard

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

More information about the Triumphs mailing list