[TR] Electric fan and new halogen sealed beam headlights

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 08:35:51 MST 2013

Yes, definitely headlamps relays (& IMO fuses) are in order.

Without relays, on long chilly drives, the headlamp switch can make a nice
hand warmer.

But I think a pair of those high beams should only draw about 11 amps.  I
hook up a reliable ammeter at the battery and jot down the draw of every
major circuit just to get an idea of what is going on.

Geo