[TR] OD wiring A-type TR3A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 07:10:02 MST 2013

Ronnie --

Here's a diagram...

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/ODWiring_zps865632f9.jpg

As Randall notes, there are 3-terminal relays in the world -- I use one on
my brake lights but that works because I am controlling power.  As you can
see in the diagram OD switch controls the ground side of the equation.

If interested I have versions of that diagram wherein I have added the
diode suggested (elsewhere) by Randall.  I also added a fuse and indicator
light but all this can come later after you have the thing working.

Geo