[TR] TR3 Tonneau Cover

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:04:37 MDT 2013

On 8/19/13 4:33 AM, Dave1massey at cs.com wrote:
> Indeed.  And it seems you always want to put up the hood or tonneau when
> the weather is no longer sunny.

Thankfully when I placed the snaps to my soft top it was a cool day.
I could always put my top up when the weather turned bad or a little too
chilly.  Many of the people I traveled with placed their snaps on hot
sunny days and when the weather got chilly they could only snap some of
their snaps.  I'd rather have a top or tonneau a little loose in 100
degree weather  and have a nice fit when I want to install it during
cooler weather.

I guess they cut tonneaus a bit looser back in the 1980's.  Mine fits
nicely but is over 20 years old.

TeriAnn