[TR] TR3 Tonneau Cover

Dave Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Aug 18 17:53:33 MDT 2013

 You're right, Darrell, I have a bag of them here.  But unless there is a way
to mount those snaps half on the tonneau and half off I don't know if I can
get the thing mounted.  But I get a lot of "you have to let it sit in the sun
and warm up" type of advice so I think I will do that.

BTW the TR3 grills (not the TR3A grills) being sold by Moss and TRF don't fit,
either, but for the opposite reason: too big.

Thanks and see you in 6 weeks.

Dave Massey