[TR] TR3 Tonneau Cover

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 18:53:44 MDT 2013

FWIW -- the situation isn't much better for TR4s and they are generally
thought to have been built in much more standardized form.

My tonneau on the 4 required the LTDs be mounted right at the limit that
the binding would allow -- the edge of the fitting actually tucks under the
binding front and rear.  Even then I had to make a modified plate for the
front snaps to have any chance of affixing it in anything less than 1000
heat & full sun.

Now it is beginning to tear from the strain.  Oh well.

I suspect that patterns were made from originals that had, themselves,
already shrunk from the size Coventry produced.

Geo