[TR] overspray

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 07:53:40 MDT 2013

I have been using PPG acryliclean for many years and I can safely say that
it will not remove paint.  Think about it, the product's main purpose is to
remove grease, tar and other foreign matter prior to applying paint.  If it
would remove paint, then it would not be good for final preparation prior to
applying more coats.  But if the overspray is some sort of undercoating, it
probably will be good for that since most undercoating is made from some
form of asphalt.

Joe