[TR] Electric Fuel Pump Placement?

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 13:19:29 MDT 2013

I have a Holley fuel pump in my TR3 vintage race car and the thing buzzes and vibrates obnoxiously loud. Even with standoff rubber isolation mounts. I know that the Carter pumps are loud too. I'm going to switch to a Facet cylindrical type pump as soon possible. I've been told that they are very quiet.

Dave H.